57 Custom Imperial Lebaron on e-bay

Yes I saw that one as well and also couldn't believe it,  I figured to each their own,  I also noticed how the owner removed all of the Imperial decalls on the car.  I know I am making a color change to mine but it is in desperate need of a paint job, and naturally the Imperial chrome decalls will proudly be displayed.  As I mentioned earlier I think the color will only enhance the car and everything else will remain original.  I am lucky to have the snowflake tires with the red crystal centers.