1967 Imperial Park Lenses available soon!

1967 Imperial Park Lenses available soon!

Hello all you Guys and Gals with 67 Imperials, just to let you know I will Be Reproducing the Park lenses for your cars and should have them Available in around 3-4 weeks. As with all my Parts they will be of the Highest Quality ( NOS+ ) and Unconditionaly Guaranted. So drop me a line on my home email if you are interested, regards George