58 Crown 4 door southampton body parts.

The Crown is heading for the great scrap yard in the sky. If anybody
needs body panels I will remove them and provide at no charge, you pay
shipping. Up for grabs are l/f r/f l/r doors, quite solid, r/r door
solid except 2 holes,(patchable) made to get the latch open. Hood,
fenders and trunk(flitesweep) no trim. Contact me off list with needs
before Friday.

Ernie
58 LeBaron
38 Royal