Headlight door motors

Title: Message

Hello Imperial lovers

I just acquired a 1968 Chrysler 300 Convertible.  I assume it has the same headlight door system as the Fuselage cars that succeeded it at both Chrysler and Imperial levels.  The doors work fine for now but I would like to acquire a new / rebuilt motor in case I ever need one.  Do you guys / gals rebuild them (if so, is there a source of rebuild kits), do you get them as NOS from some obsolete parts supplier (if so, who do you recommend), or do you acquire them from salvage cars (such as Murray Park in Ohio).

Thanks for your comments.  Sorry this is not directly an Imperial question but I know Imperials had concealed headlights starting in 1969 with fuselage era cars.

Sincerely,
Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP®

1961    Chrysler 300 G Coupe

1968 Chrysler 300 Convertible

Securities offered through Financial Investment Analysts Inc. Member NASD / SIPC