Have your registered your Imperial?

It's been awhile since it was mentioned, so I wanted to inform/remind you that the website has the Imperial Registry on most yearly pages (blue oval button).

We'd love to get info on your car if you have not already visited that page.

http://www.imperialclub.com/registry/index.htm

We also have a page dedicated to club-members which would be a great starting point for making connections locally or when you travel.  My tools are always available to a fellow member who's driving through my area and needs some help, or maybe just wants to stop and chat, and I bet that most others would feel similarly.  I have personally met about 10 out-of-area people when they visited the Bay Area, and found the experiences very rewarding.  I encourage you to take a look at this resource if you have not seen it and consider posting your info.

Take a look here:
http://www.imperialclub.com/registry/index.htm

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area