Swamp Cooler

paul, thanks for the swamp cooler info. when i lived in calif many years ago my apartment had one. i did not think a car could have one since they used cool water to get the cooling effect. i have never  seen one on a car, but now i will know what to look for. i wonder if they do much cooling, and certainly would not help in slow traffic, which we all seem to have too much of these days.  denni9s