1954 La Comtesse

Chris,

This is very interesting. The last that I had heard, it was sitting in a junk
yard and was in very bad condition. I vaguely remember seeing a black and white
snap shot of it rather deteriorated. Wouldn't it be fabulous to see someone
spring for it and dump whatever cash it would take to bring it back!

Paul