Swamp Coolers/another cooling device

On the topic of ways to cool down the interior of the car, I remember an
interesting device that we ran across at my grandmother's house a few
years ago.  You filled it with ice and then plugged it into the cigar
lighter.  A fan would blow air over the ice cooling the car.  It was
from the 60's sometime and was a genuine Mopar product.  Anyone ever
seen one of these?