'64 Parts in Vancouver/Portland Area

Howdy Scott,
If you are new to Imperial parts hunting, parts cars can be found at:
Wildcat Auto Wrecking, Sandy, Or, http://www.wildcatmopars.com/
and American Classic Auto Wrecking, Vancouver, Wa.
http://www.allamericanclassics.com/
SMS Auto Fabrics in Portland
http://www.smsautofabrics.com/
is a great source for interior materials.
Of course, NAPA Auto Parts,
http://www.napaonline.com
gives a AAA Membership discount and are one of the most reliable sources of
quality replacement parts.
Congrats on the '64, get accustomed to the awe struck.

Eric Ruud
Portland, OR
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom Sedan

New Subscriber(s): Scott A. Allen
Email Address is: tamscoallen@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Vancouver, Washington

Car(s) owned: I have a 1964 Crown.  Beige/Beige.

Self-Introduction: I have wanted a car like this since I was old enough to
know what they were.  This Imperial is five years older than me but I want
to see it like it was rolling the streets in '64.  It's all there, just
needs some love and a lot of time consuming work.  But it will all be worth
it, people already stop and it's only parked in my driveway.