is there any value for the hood latch,68 imperial

i have a spare piece that has the hood latch on it.it is like a cross member that goes from fender to fender and has a slight v to it.is that something that can break or does anyone need it?thanks,jeff
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 7:16 PM
Subject: IML: Mike's car's home

Hi Mike

What a GREAT read - glad all is well with the car. Perhaps next time instead of buying a car in Nevada you could buy from Australia, that way it will take about 42 days to get it home and a gazillion dollars - but no petrol costs.

By the way the State abbreviation for Arkansas is  AR

Larry Blomberg
(1960 Le Baron Sedan - somewhere on the Pacific Ocean)

Next year, I'll buy a car in.....Nevada?

B-]

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres
Stromberg carburators sing
Loose nut at the wheel

Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!