2004 Imperial for Chrysler/the Netherlands

2004 Imperial for Chrysler/the Netherlands

Hello,

At this moment I am graduating as an Industrial Designer in the Netherlands.
I love the Imperials and New Yorkers, the 1974-78 are of course my favourite.

I am planning to design a luxury-top-of-the-line Imperial for the Chrysler company,
because I think it's time someone should come up with a good design for this car, and for Chrysler, as a competitor to Lincoln and Cadillac.
Especially now with the intoduction of the Cadillac Sixteen and Lincoln Continental which are both concepts..I don't see them go into production, the companies are not as daring as Chrysler is at the moment.

The project of course will be fake (it's a graduation project), but possibly can lead to sending model sketches to Chrysler.

I have many ideas about how the car should look like.
The car wil be based on a four door hardtop, with formal look (slab sided) and sweeping styling elements from Chrysler cars of the seventies....
It's time the public will appreciate and accept these cars, and blow away the humpty dumpty look and  big toy look from Lincoln and Cadillac (sorry) (the ones you always see in those R&B video clips)

I would really like to hear your opinion on the design, look or whatever you would like to say.

Thanks,. Dirk

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! klik hier