What is happening in the West

Just thought you would like some info on shows coming
up in our neck of the woods.  We have three large
shows in Billings Mt. every year. Cruize the Rimrocks
in June, South Park Fiesta car show in July or Aug,
and Burn the Point in Aug.  This is just a start as to
what goes on in our state. West Yellowstone has a very
large rod run in to the park the first week in August.
Missoula Mt. has a show called Rock and Roll Daze with
over 2000 entries every year. This is followed by the
Glacier Park Rod Run the next weekend.  You can come
to Montana as a tourist and have fun in any part of
the state.  This can take place all summer long.  I
will send contacts and dates to those interested. RC
Billings Montanaaaaa

=====