Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 1:21 AM
Subject: IML: A good new year to all

.  The museum is going to try to sell its all but abandoned 1973 and "my" 1958 is in pretty poor shape.  I won't be driving it again until I have rebuilt the engine.  A whole bunch of obstacles are in my path to this task, not the least of which is money to pay for parts and whatever labor I cannot do myself.  But I remain confident that it will get done within the year.  I certainly hope so.