Need help in finding Door Window Header Flipper for 1955 2 Dr.

Need help in finding Door Window Header Flipper for 1955 2 Dr.

I need help in finding the chrome flipper molding attached to the roof that acts as a weather strip for a 1955/56 2Dr to help weather sealing the front door window. With the window up, it flips up when opening the door and closes against the glass upon closing the door. The parts book claims it to be the same part for either front door and for both 1955 and 1956 models. It also appears that DeSoto and Chrysler 2 Dr models use the same part.

I would appreciate any leads.

Thanks

Roger Casagrande
55 Imp Newport