Please Welcome a New Member Robert Weldon (1972)

Please Welcome a New Member Robert Weldon (1972)

Oh yes they really are rare over here in Norway. I think there is only 2 two
doors here,but not sure (1 '73 and mine '72). It's 3-4 foor doors as well I
think. Not many have seen the '69-'73 models "in real life" over here.