Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: '55 Imperial black box

Rather odd replying to my own post, but another idea has crossed my mind. I don't know about the red button under the dash, but the underhood piece sounds suspisiously like a replacement horn rely. From the location that I "thought" I read, and the number of wires, that sounds like a distinct possibility.

Paul