Two companies I would HIGHLY recommend!

Hello List,

I want to pass on the names of two companies with whom I have done business that I would highly recommend.  One of the companies has done extensive rechroming work for me and the other has rebuilt my brake booster for my '65 Crown convertible.  I am sending him a booster from a recently purchased treasure (another make) in a week or so!  The rechroming company is Southern Bumper Exchange in Atlanta, GA.  Russell just drove to Montgomery and met the owner who drove over from Atlanta and delivered the bumpers and some of the trim from our Imperial along with a front bumper from another make we own.  Not only is the quality of his replating A#1 but his willingness to get them to us safely rather than ship them UPS was astounding!  Of course he can't do this for everyone due to time and distance but offered to meet us halfway rather than risk the bumpers getting damaged in shipment!  He triple plates them and the color, shine and smoothness of the plating is outstanding!  His number in Atlanta is (800)537-3054.

The other company is H & R Auto Parts in Dallas, TX.  The owner's first name is Ron, (sorry, but I cannot recall his last name) and his number is (972)286-5516.  I spoke with him the other day about the booster I will be sending him.  He was most appreciative of the call and the business.   You certainly can't beat his price or his turn around time either.  He charged around $105 for the Imperial's booster rebuild and the turnaround time was only a day or so!  Once he receives it, he gets right on it and has it ready for shipment usually in 24-48 hours!  It came back looking like new as well as operating that way!

If anyone should need either of these two services, I would suggest you give these guys a call!  I have been extremely pleased with both!

Greg McDonnell
Mobile, AL