Wanted: LR window motor for 67 Imperial 4dr

Wanted: LR window motor for 67 Imperial 4dr

>From: "mail.charter.net" <salsender@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I'm in need of a good working LR window motor for my 67 Imperial 4dr ht.
>Can anyone help me.
>Thanks
>Kent
>67 Imperial 4DR HT

That's one of those blessed few parts that's actually
easy to get for the '67 Imperial.  Just go to any auto
parts store and ask for a window motor and its matching
gear kit (they're usually sold separately) for the
oldest Chrysler Imperial (sic) that their computer knows
about.  This will probably be '69 or '70 -- that's fine,
it's the same motor.  The left-side motors are different
from the right-side ones, but the front and rear door
motors on each side are the same.  (The vent window
motors are probably *not* the same as the main window
motors, but I wouldn't know -- my car has manual vent
windows.)

By the way, window motors on a '67 are a bear to replace!
Seriously, people have been known to lose fingers.  Unless
you're experienced at that sort of thing, I highly
recommend that you let a professional handle the job.

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com