J.C. Auto

Keep trying. I think I have heard from many others including some here on the
IML, that J.C. Auto doesn't always respond right away. It is also possible that
they have already sold the car and possibly want to find out if it might be for
sale again before getting back to you. They might be thinking that if it is for
sale, that they could make another commission selling it to you. Based on what
the market has been for '60s Imperial Convertibles lately, if this is true, the
asking price might now exceed $30,000. Gee, maybe I should try to make a
business out of that myself!

Paul