  From: Bruce Phillips
  Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 8:03 AM
  Subject: IML: 1992 air ride test tool

  I Have a 92 Imperial with an air ride problem.
  I have repaired the electrical connections in the front fenders and
replaced the air ride computer. I can make all of the system work
individually if I jump the connections in the trunk and I have tested the
limit switches on the struts.
  My manual says there is a DRB II test tool for this system, Does anyone
have one the would like to sell?

  Thank You
  Bruce