Please Welcome a New Member Robert Young (1974)

Please Welcome a New Member Robert Young (1974)

New Subscriber(s): Robert Young
Email Address is:
rey440cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: DFW , Texas

Car(s) owned: 1974 Imperial LeBaron 4 door hardtop (black with blue cloth interior).

Self-Introduction: I found your club while perusing (sp?) the add in Matt Hogg's site of the "beautiful black 1974 Imperial"...and bought it from Matthew Mast. Flew up to St. Louis and drove it home in 12 hrs. and 5 minutes without incident. Though the car was somewhat misrepresented, I am very happy now with it as it is undergoing a re-paint and new vinyl top. Lots of NOS type items replaced, etc.