Winter Workout for my Imperials

During the cold months of December through February my cars that are stored (garaged) I do the following:

1) On a nice day (like today which is sunny and in the mid 50's) I start them up and let them idle for several minutes until they are running smoothly.

2) Take them out for a drive (20 to 30 minutes) bring the engine (and exhaust) to normal running temperature and then returning them to storage.

I try to do this at least once a month as I feel this is probably much better for the cars than letting them sit idle for several months...your comments on this.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport Desert Tan and Ivory
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible Ivory and Burgundy