Need a fuel sender unit for 60 Imp

My fuel gage only makes it up halfway. If anyone has one of these lying around please let me know.  Just another part in an endless restoration.  I'm not really happy with the brakes in this thing.  Does anyone also know of someone in the Los Angeles area that is familiar with doing a disc brake conversion?

Happy holidays to All

David Sukonick