76 vs. 77 NYBs

James and Alan,

The vertically ribbed (lined) velour cloth was listed as an option in 1976,
too. It was a no-cost option, and came with matching upper door panels. (I
don't know why someone would opt against the super-plush button-tufted
floating-pillow design that came standard.)

Good call on the radio knobs (with 8-track only)... I had forgotten about
that one!

Chris in LA