Merry Christmas to all

To all my fellow Imperial devotees out here, from whatever corner of the
globe you hail from and whatever year make or model of Imperial or NYB that
you own, and for you folks out there own " lesser " Chrysler products as I
do I want to take a moment to say " Thank You " for another year here at the
IML/OIC.

May all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and for those
who celebrate in any other of a number or ways, I wish the best to all of
you too!  Enjoy the holiday, take care, stay safe and cherish your
Imperials!

Mike Sutton
" Mikey"
62 Crown Coupe