Mark's email question

Mark,

When I first joined the list I was experiencing the same thing.

After much investigation, best I could figure was, it was something to do with the firewall at my work. or maybe the McAfee settings on your server.......

Inquire at your work and see if someone changed the firewall settings.

Hope you can read this reply.

also, My work addy is very similar to yours:

mjh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHEERS,

-Michael

'77 NYB .....almost an Imp

and other Mopars

still looking for a nice '56 Hardtop or nice fuselage not too far away from here