Curled Imperial hair on ebay

Well, it's gone now.

On Monday, December 22, 2003, at 12:02 PM, Kenyon Wills wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&category=34198&item=2449957238

You can find just about anything on Ebay.
Mr. Mitchell gets my vote for oddest auction item name this year.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1960 Chrysler Imperial -->http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/Page01.htm

1973 Chrysler Imperial  --   >http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm