Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Driveshaft Support Bearing

Lowell's hard to beat for personality.  Says his are better and has his reasoning.  I think it had to do with higher quality materials, but can't remember.  He will be pretty easy to deal with if you come up against any "issues".

Good luck!

-Kenyon

Wldavis101@xxxxxxx wrote:
The driveshaft support bearing for my 66 Lebaron has died. The two sources I can find for them are Lowell Howell and Damper DR. Has anyone had experience with this? Whom should I go with? Thanks
Wayne