59 emergency brake

Hello Hugh,
I gave serious thought to your elephant condom theory of the inner tube over the booster unit, and almost wrote to you to find out which size inner tube to use. You have answered that however, in one of your recent mails. I thought about doing it, so I could drive the Imperial to Karps, and let them take off the booster and perform all of the necessary work. Problem is, how do I get home from Karps once I drop off the Imperial. It is in Upland which is a good hour from where I live, and would require taking several freeways to get there. I'd hate to bother anyone to follow me and drive me back such a distance, and if you know anything about Los Angeles, we are not very well known for public transportation. Truth is if you don't have a car here, your only alternative is pretty much a bicycle!

Bill '59 Crown