part # for turn sig switch

Hello again:
   Found another item I do not have a parts book for. It is 72 and newer. # 3488805. It is an NOS turn signal switch assembly for the steering column with a 4 way hazard button included in switch. Anyone have a 72 thru mid seventies parts book with that # please email; me personally. Thank you, Joe Machado