67 or 68 hood emblem?

I wholeheartedly agree with Mike on the beauty of the '67 stand-up
ornament... Actually, it's lucite (clear acrylic plastic), not glass.

An eagle in a wreath (is it a wreath or just a circle?) is from a most
likely from a late'70s or 80s LeBaron (non-Imperial), since the Imperial did
not have a standup ornament from 1968 until 1974. The '90-93 Imperial used a
clear Pentastar on the hood, but a wreath around the eagle (in a new, more
detailed design) on the trunklid.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon