Please Welcome a New Member Steve Tippins (1965)

Please Welcome a New Member Steve Tippins (1965)

New Subscriber(s): Steve Tippins
Email Address is: stevetippins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: claxton,georgia

Car(s) owned: 1965Imperial LeBaron(Silver with Black leather,Black padded
vinyltop
original window sticker and bill of sale

Self-Introduction: I am a car salesman for G.M. and have owned the car for
14 years. I am interested in finding replacement parts for my car as they
are hard to come by. Also in any history or interesting facts about it.My
car is in pretty good condition and is all original except for new paint and
tires.