Re: Just Pics was Re: IML: Red Vert

Thanks Kerry!

Actually, there are pictures of my cars all over the place on the website.
Thankfully, the Webmonsters have done a super job of that.

Larry from the Great OZ Down Under was contemplating another idea for the
website called "Just Pix" since he thought that lots of folks would hesitate to
send photos simply because they felt they needed to write a long story to go
with the pictures.

Thanks again!

Paul