radio reception

Hi Gang,
  Does anybody know a good place to send my radio AM/FM out of my '66
Imperial Crown. It will play, but the station always drifts, and you have to
constantly reset the station. I also have a problem with the radio in my '79
Lincoln Town Car. It has a loud hum coming from it will you're on the higher
bands.

Rich Woolf

'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron