VACUUM GUAGE(TOO DUMB TO PUT A SUBJECT LINE)

VACUUM GUAGE(TOO DUMB TO PUT A SUBJECT LINE)

Yes you should be able to find a suitable vacuum gauge at any tool house or
automotive parts store.Invaluable tool. You will find some of the older auto
repair books(from the 50's and 60's )have sections on how to use a vacuum
gauge for troubleshooting. Something the newer ones tend to ignore. You can
often find these books at the library. That rubber fitting in the brake
booster is able to turn but not too easily. If you try to remove it be
prepared to replace it as it will probably crack or break apart when you try
and pry it out due to age. They are cheap and easy to replace. These are
usually sold at auto parts stores in several sizes from what I have seen and
are usually not special.