413 crossrams

Here's a quick question hopefully someone can answer
with  a degree of expertise. What color were the 413
blocks painted at the factory when the crossram option
was ordered in 1960-1963 ?  Also were the air cleaners
originally black, chrome, or red as I've seen all
three on restored cars.
No real emergency...I just want to know...My 413 is
Chrysler corporate turquoise and I've seen the
crossram engines silver, gold, and red.
Thanks B.A.S.