Exhaust manifold dressing - GREAT PRODUCT!!

Exhaust manifold dressing - GREAT PRODUCT!!

Greg,
I'm cleaning out folders on the On-line Imperial Club website and found a bunch of photos you sent Jeff that hasn't been posted (2002). Don't know if you have any updates since then. If so, I'd like to get 'em posted on on the site. Here's a link to the page that I'll make "live" after you give the go ahead.

Just wanted to see if you had any updates before I pulled the trigger.