Please Welcome a New Member Lowell Robertson (1961)

Please Welcome a New Member Lowell Robertson (1961)

New Subscriber(s): LOWELL J ROBERTSON, M.D.
Email Address is: lowell@xxxxxxx
Member Location: OKLAHOMA

Car(s) owned: 1961 CROWN IMPERIAL 4 DR SEDAN

Self-Introduction: I purchased my "old girl" in British Columbia.  It was a
one owner, drivable in good shape and had 67k.  I have updated brakes,
hoses, air conditioner and body.  I also had it repainted in its original
black 2 years ago.  I have brought it up to class 2-3.