Eric's Imagination (LOL)

Eric,

In the absence of any noises, I'll guess lack of fuel or spark, especially if
the car has an electronic ignition module. These fail at the drop of a hat!

If the failure was indeed caused by my beginning this list topic, (which I have
been known to do from time to time, unintentionally of course)I will state that
when the timing chain jumped on my Mark VI, it happened when I was actually
driving the car. There was no sound, no stumble, it just plain quit. Oh yes, I
was also exiting the freeway (wink). It cranked very fast after that, but I had
no clue what was wrong with it.

Eric, have you done something that would deserve this jinx?

Paul (LOL)