From: Kenyon Wills
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 6:15 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Imperial body designation

 it gets worse.  Check this preview of the 1960 line out:

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/Master/143/index.htm

This booklet is pretty darned informative, so take a peek if you like cars
of the 1960-62 flavor.  I've always mentally referred to my car as a PY, but
don't let that fool you into thinking that I expect anyone else to do so.