68 convertible for sale

Dear Folks,

Regrettably I am putting my '68 convertible up for sale.  It's on ebay
right now.

It's not a perfect car, but it's a good candidate for restoration and I
really like the color combination.  If anyone wants a firsthand and
objective opinion of this car you can contact several members of this
list who have seen it and/or driven it, like Elijah Scott, Robert
Soule, Donald Taccone, Greg McDonell, Chris Hawkins, Jeff Carrothers,
or Kerry Pinkerton.

Thanks, Mark
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program