Paint Booth

Kenyon,

Sounds like a reasonable plan, especially since youre creating positive
pressure in the booth.  The reason I am posting is a generic warning about
painting for do it yourselfers:

 If you are using ANY kind of paint product with isocyanates, a respirator
wont help you at all,  well yes it will remove any organic compounds but any
isocyanates in the paint will go past that respirator like it isnt there and
into your body.  They are very nasty, they dont go away and they are
basically fatal when you acquire enough of them.

IF you are using a paint with those compounds, a fresh air mask is your only
choice.  Your paint supplier can easily tell you if you need to worry about
this.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe