Please WELCOME Back Dick Woodside (1968)

Please WELCOME Back Dick Woodside (1968)

New Subscriber(s): Dick Woodside
Email Address is: rwoodside@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Toronto, Ontario

Car(s) owned: 1968 Imperial Convertible

Self-Introduction: Rejoining after a long absence, and thrilled to be back
this time as an owner, and not just lurking for leads to Imps for sale. I
had given up the search for an Imperial to add to the fleet, but kept my
eyes open just the same.

In 2001, we took our '65 Chrysler Newport (Daffodil Yellow - spring edition
color) to Chryslers @ Carlisle. While walking the rows, I had a look at Carl
Geffken's '68 convertible and wished I could find one just like his. On our
way up I-81 back to the hotel, Carl shot past us at a great rate of knots
and we had another fleeting, envious, look.

A month ago, I stumbled over the "for sale" ads for Carl's convertible and
have now stopped searching for a car "just like his".

I'll now spend some time in the archives to get back up to speed on the
IML's current advice regarding the front rotors, the bronze trim and the
other intricacies of Imperial ownership.

Dick Woodside
68 Imp Convertible
buncha other old Brand X competitors