help.. need ABS part for a 1990 Imperial

help.. need ABS part for a 1990 Imperial

Hi Matt,
Thanks to you and everyone who responded to my plea.
No I havn't resolved the problem. When I contacted the
shop to ask what brand unit they were looking for for
our car, I got a big run around from one of the
mechanics ( the owner is out of town for a vacation
for a few weeks) telling me the notes in our file
don't say, but i could just call the dealer and they
would tell me. ( obviously doesn't know that Imperials
are completely foreign to Chrysler dealers, EVERY year
EVER made) but for grunts and giggles I called..parts
guy tells me his book doesnt go back that far, but the
old book he can find says it could be either of 2,  a
bosch or bendix . This , of course, we already knew.
anyway he says look at the unit, should have a tag
telling the brand...it doesn't.   So, I'm still at
square one, havn't had a chance to study the service
manual to attempt identification of the unit, but hope
to this weekend...then my hope is to find some one to
rebuild it or get a new one.

Matt