Wing windows

I'm still having trouble getting the wing windows to closely tightly.  (The
passenger's side never did but the driver's side did until I removed the
motor to clean and replace the gear.)  My question is, is the motor not
strong enough to close it completely, or are there adjustments with the
gears inside the motor that can be made?  I've adjusted the screw on the
glass every possible way.  The window is not getting hung up on the
weatherstripping either.  Hopefully someone has some helpful info they can
offer.  Thanks.

Joel Tufford
66 Crown Coupe