Radio Wiring Diagram

Brad:

I have the following information for the Chrysler 4 speaker system but
the wire colors do not match those you listed.  However, for what it
is worth.

CHRYSLER 4 SPEAKER AM/FM RADIO WIRING

POWER PLUG  - GRAY
·   Battery  + Red
·   Ignition  +  Yellow
·   Dash lights  - Gray
·   Parking light  -  Blue
·   Right common speaker - White/orange
·   Left common speaker  - Blue/yellow
·   No connection
Key end

SPEAKER  PLUG  -  BLACK
Keyed end
·   Right (-) common - White/orange (jumper to power plug)
·   Left (-) common -  Blue/yellow (jumper to power plug)
·   Right Front + White
·   Left Front + Blue
·   Right Rear + Orange
·   Left Rear + Yellow