Chrome fittings-1959 LeBaron

Mel, don't worry to much about your Troublesome Reflectors, I am working at Reproducing them now, so they will be available NEW in the coming weeks, regards George.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 10:25 PM
Subject: IML: Chrome fittings-1959 LeBaron

Hello All

I am beginning to understand what the statement "The devil is in the detail" means.
When I purchased my '59 the chrome fittings and reflectors (separate pieces) that fit immediately below the tail lights were not on the car. As it turned out they were in the trunk and, much to my surprise, the chrome pieces were in excellent shape and will not require re-plating. The reflectors are another story.
Yesterday I took a close look at the chrome pieces and now I see that both are for the left side! The casting numbers on the back are 1753434 and 11105 L.H. I suspect the casting numbers for the other side are 1753433 and 11105 R.H.
I suppose one the pieces could be installed on the right side. My preference is to get the correct piece. Does anyone have the chrome piece for the right hand side?

Mel