At the car wash (not a old song)

Roger;

What color is the original paint? Does it still have the shine? If it does,
find someone on your own like a NAPA and can't be any NAPA it has to have a
well respected paint man. Look at the Dupont Chroma One, paint it is a 2
part. They have a gun that can pull a match from the car. If they can't
there is paint windows that they can put on the car for a match. If you are
like hey there is a close match take your information to 3 or 4 paint shops
with a good reputation. See if they can paint it the Chrysler garage does
not want to take the time to find a match.

Anthony