Metal Fuel Filters

Most seem to agree that a metal fuel filter is what should be used on our Imperials. Trouble is, all the major brands in my area only sell plastic for the style that fits Imperials. I've seen them in 3/8 size, but all Imperials & most Chryslers from 59 into the late 70's use the same 5/16 filter.Does anyone have a source for them? I checked  the Year One website & they carry them in 3/8. I have one of those that I bought at my local Checker Auto. Fram still makes that size in metal. The 3/8 will work for my carb change on the 69, but I will continue to need 5/16 on the 60.
John