From: Bob [mailto:bobs62mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 9:55 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Stainless Steel referals

I'm searching for someone who can restore stainless steel wheel well trim on my '62.  Not just buffing, but smoothing out the dents and dings.  Personal recomendations mean more to me than advertisements out of magazines; if you have had work done and can refer me to someone, please let me know.  California locations would be a plus, as these are monsters to ship!

Thanks,
Bob